Frequently Asked Questions
Once inside the theater you find your seat. A server will come by, greet you and take your order. Throughout the film you can order food and drink by pressing the call button on your table. 30 minutes prior to the ending of the film ending, a server will come by for a “last call”. All tabs must be closed out before the film ends.
Prior to starting your tab, our servers will collect your credit or debit card. At 30-minutes prior to the end of your film, your final check will be delivered for signature.
(Disclaimer: Pruneyard Cinemas is not responsible for the damage or loss of any personal items)
We give our best effort to return lost items to their original owners. If you believe you have lost an item in one of our auditoriums, please fill out this contact form, provided below, in as much detail as possible:
To provide our guests with a pleasant cinema and dining experience, we ask our visitors to be courteous and refrain from the following disruptive behaviors:
- Possessing food or beverage not purchased at Pruneyard Cinemas
- Fighting, engaging in disorderly behavior
- Using obscene language and/or gestures
- Being under the influence of illegal drugs
- Carrying or displaying weapons of any kind
- Violating curfew (according to local ordinances)
- Failing to be fully-clothed or wearing inappropriate attire
- Wearing a mask or hood that obscures the face
- Recording audio or video of any kind
- Operating a mobile device while viewing a feature presentation
Please note that all personal belongings are subject to search.
Refund policy: violation of the code of conduct will result in immediate removal from Pruneyard Cinemas without a refund.