Dear Friends of Pruneyard Cinemas,
We care about the health of our guests and staff. We follow State and County guidelines including those established by CinemaSafe.
- We’re seating at 50% capacity ensuring that our guests are properly distanced. Seating has been reduced and seats adjacent to your party will automatically be blocked to allow for proper distancing.
- Temperature and symptom screenings are conducted for all staff and customers upon entry.
- Masks are always required for employees and guests except when guests are eating and drinking provided, they can maintain a distance of at least six feet away from persons who are not members of the same household.
- If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, or have come in contact with someone with symptoms, please take care and come back to see a movie with us when you are well.
- Automatic hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the premises.
- Throughout the day, common areas and highly touched surfaces are frequently cleaned and sanitized. Restrooms are thoroughly disinfected each morning and frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day with an EPA-approved on a continuous basis.
- Please remember to maintain social distance throughout your visit.
- We exceed the State’s requirements for air filtration.
- Mobile non-contact ticket ordering offered though our website.
- Impermeable barriers installed at the concession counter.
- We are staggering showtimes to prevent overcrowding of lobby and restrooms.